Search This Blog

Sunday, July 11, 2010

I have found that there is so many ways to make money on the internet and most of them are FREE! It is called Affiliate Marketing. Companies pay you to put ads on your sites and when someone clicks on it, and/or buys something, you get paid a "commission". So you are probably sitting there thinking, "Fine, but I don't have a website nor am I an internet "guru" that I can build a website. You don't need one but, yes you can!! I have, and I'm a 57 year old (former) truck driver that knew how to check his e-mail. Now, I can't tell you all there is to know about it, that is why I went looking for answers, which I found at Wealthy Affiliate. There's a tremendous amount of knowledge on their site, along with a bunch of tools to get you started, like NicheQ.com and SiteRubix.com (which will help you set up a website). If you join from this site, I'll help you get started with a Free Gift as a bonus. It is called Who Loves Money!
So what are you waiting for? This will help you earn some extra income.

No comments:

Post a Comment