Search This Blog

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Ten Dollar Click scam

This was posted on another Blog here at Blogger..com-TENDOLLARCLICK IS A SCAM!!!! I HAVE CONTACTED PAYPAL AND THEY VERIFIED IT!!! ACCORDING TO PAYPALL...THEY HAVE NEVER GIVEN ANYONE 10 THOUSAND DOLLARS!! IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT 10 DOLLAR CLICK, CALL PAYPALL YOURSELF!! 1-402-935-2050-7/22/2010
I hope you do not mind but I sent this to Ten Dollar Click in an e-mail asking if they would like to comment. I fell for this also (hoping) but there is no rock solid proof that this is not a waste of time. There apparently is a lot of proof that this IS a scam. If I get a response I'll post it. The first "sign" that this was indeed not legit was their list of payouts. Not one is a repeat payee!! If someone was truly paying me $10,000.00 for approx 17 total hours of work, my name would be listed and listed. I will post the response here and on my blogs and FB page.

No comments:

Post a Comment