Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My new Website

To begin with, make sure you enter www.truckersmall.us or www.truckersmall.me, due to the fact there’s a different website under .com, .net, .biz and .info.

Here is how Truckers Mall works.

Truckers Mall is a collection of 550+ stores in one place. I’m talking about name brand stores, like Wal-Mart, K-mart, Bass Pro Shops, Cabala’s, Best Buy, Circuit City just to name a few. Sure there is some stores that I’ve never heard of but , there is 29 categories of stores available! When you shop ay these stores, (Wal-mart for instance), have they ever paid YOU to shop there? You shop from their official site so, you will get all the discounts and rebates they offer plus, you will get a percentage back for just shopping through Truckers Mall. You will be able to set up an account, that once your balance reaches $50.00 you can get it out in cash, or spend it shopping, and get more money put into your account!

OK, so now you want to know, how much does this cost me? Not a penny. How cool is that? You can make money on the internet without paying for the opportunity and without having to upgrade. If you like what you see at Truckers Mall, then, I have more news for you. You can have a mall of your own! You can name it whatever you want, and then whoever buys from your mall, you get a percentage from whatever you buy and whatever they buy! Here is the best part. It does not cost you anything to sign up for your own store. You can have your own online mall for FREE and free is good! If you want to have your own domain name, it cost you, $11.44 for an entire year. Check out Truckers Mall at www.truckersmall.us and/or www.truckersmall.we.

If you want your own mall contact me and I will get you set up. My email address for the mall is gregk3449@gmail.com and if you want to get your own domain,let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment